TEASIG Conference and Online Events
TEASIG Online – September 25th 2021
“Lessons learnt from online assessment practices under Covid-19”
Live online sessions from guest presenters Lynda Taylor, Toni Mäkipää, Neil Bullock, Dina Tsagari, Asma Maaoui, Hanen Dammak, Emma Bruce and Heléna Stakounis, plus panel discussion and TEASIG updates.
Recording now available for TEASIG members in the SIG area on the IATEFL website.
IATEFL 2021 Online – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Download the programme for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
Download the speaker profiles and abstracts for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.