TEASIG Webinar series
Our third webinar in 2020 will be on Tuesday 9th September by Judith Mader & Rudi Camerer.
More details coming soon.
The webinar is free, does not need advance registration, and can be accessed at: https://iatefl.adobeconnect.com/_a875541554/teasigwebinars/
Future webinar dates for your diary
Watch this space for more details about the following programme:
20th October 2020
“The language test development process: Main principles and suggestions for classroom practice”
25th November 2020
“Language Assessment Literacy: What Do We Need to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn?”
16th December 2020
Title to be announced
27th January 2021
“Developing core CEFR competencies with language coaching tools”
If you would like to give a webinar presentation in 2020 please contact us by e-mail at our normal address – [email protected].
The webinars are open to anyone. Details are always available on the TEASIG website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TEASIG conference events
IATEFL 2021 Harrogate – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Download the programme for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
Download the speaker profiles and abstracts for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.