TEASIG Webinar series
IATEFL TEASIG has been offering webinars for almost 6 years and our series of presentations and discussion topics for teachers and testers continues in 2020.
Watch this space for details of our next webinar.
Registration is required and can be accessed at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1416022288431/WN_KQ5nO15pQqG85autDjMtww
Neil Bullock & Anna Soltyska, TEASIG Webinar Moderators.
Future webinar dates for your diary
16th December 2020
“A MOOC in a time of Corona: language assessment literacy for teacher professional development”
27th January 2021
“Developing core CEFR competencies with language coaching tools”
If you would like to give a webinar presentation in 2020 please contact us by e-mail at our normal address – [email protected].
The webinars are open to anyone. Details are always available on the TEASIG website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TEASIG conference events
IATEFL 2021 Harrogate – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Download the programme for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
Download the speaker profiles and abstracts for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.