TEASIG Webinar series
IATEFL TEASIG has been offering webinars for 6 years and our series of presentations and discussion topics for teachers and testers continues in 2021.
Watch this space for details of our next webinar, coming in October 2021.
Certificates will be issued to those attending the live webinars. Participants will receive details directly from IATEFL shortly after the event.
Please note, for those unable to join us live, the recording will be available to everybody via the TEASIG website for 7 days after the event. IATEFL members will be able to access the recording at any time.
Anna Soltyska, TEASIG Webinar Moderator.
Future webinar dates for your diary
More dates coming soon…
If you would like to give a webinar presentation in 2022 please contact us by e-mail at our normal address – [email protected].
The webinars are open to anyone. Details are always available on the TEASIG website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TEASIG conference events
IATEFL 2021 Online – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Download the programme for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
Download the speaker profiles and abstracts for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
TEASIG Showcase Day at IATEFL Online 2021
June 19, 2021, Online
Download the programme of talks chosen for the TEASIG Showcase day as part of the main IATEFL Online conference.