TEASIG Webinar series
‘Developing and Using Bilingual Rubrics for Assessment of Writing and Speaking Skills in the Classroom’
The next TEASIG webinar will be held on 24th September 2019 with Santosh Mahapatra, Associate Professor in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences at Birla Institute of Technology & Science in Hyderabad.
The webinar will be at 1700UK / 1800CET and the link will be shared here shortly before the event.
If you would like to give a webinar presentation in 2019 or 2020 please contact us by e-mail at our normal address – [email protected].
The webinars are open to anyone. Details are always available on the TEASIG website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TEASIG conference events
IATEFL 2020 Manchester – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
Call for Papers now open.
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Please download, complete and submit the proposal form by Friday 27th September 2019.