TEASIG Webinar series
IATEFL TEASIG has been offering webinars for almost 6 years and our series of presentations and discussion topics for teachers and testers continues in 2020.
16th December 2020
“A MOOC in a time of Corona: language assessment literacy for teacher professional development”
More details coming soon.
Neil Bullock & Anna Soltyska, TEASIG Webinar Moderators.
Future webinar dates for your diary
27th January 2021
“Developing core CEFR competencies with language coaching tools”
If you would like to give a webinar presentation in 2020 please contact us by e-mail at our normal address – [email protected].
The webinars are open to anyone. Details are always available on the TEASIG website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TEASIG conference events
IATEFL 2021 Harrogate – Pre-Conference Event – TEASIG and IPSEN SIG
Accessible Assessments? : Inclusive Practices in Language Testing and Assessment
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What are the current exam access arrangements and accommodations? How can they be applied and implemented?
- What are some ways to improve the accessibility of assessments?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
Download the programme for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.
Download the speaker profiles and abstracts for the TEASIG and IPSEN SIG pre-conference event.